ON OCTOBER 31, DON’T MISS THE BEST OPPORTUNITY EACH YEAR TO MEET YOUR NEIGHBORS!
Welcome your neighbors and kids to your front driveway or yard.
Some ideas might include:
• Dress in fun custumes and give out candy to kids by having them play a quick game like corn hole, pin the tail on the donkey, etc.
• Set up a “photo booth” background for pictures
• Prepare hot chocolate to share with people
• Have a fire pit and invite people to cook s’mores
• Set out lawn chairs and have a BBQ to cook hot dogs to give out